What we do
The network supports regional development by helping local businesses to arrive at shared local solutions that are more accessible, more affordable and ultimately, more effective at meeting their needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs across multiple sectors.
The objective of the network is to support member companies to develop and grow through the provision of relevant and flexible training.
Fingal Chamber Skillnet is promoted by Fingal Chamber. Fingal Chamber Skillnet is a regional, multi-sector network for companies of all sizes in the Fingal region. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises based in the Fingal region.
Supports to Network Member Companies
- Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
- Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
- Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of businesses in the region
- Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
- Programmes for current and future leaders
- Certified and non-certified technical training
- Access to a network of businesses within the region
- Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events
Fingal Chamber Skillnet supports the workforce development needs of businesses in the Fingal region. We offer a small number/selection of industry-led and fully funded programmes for people who are not in employment, subject to eligibility criteria and the availability of places. If you are currently not in employment and wish to upskill or reskill, click here for details of Skills Connect training for people seeking employment.
Further details of Skills Connect and the eligibility criteria can be found on the Skillnet Ireland website.